Thursday, February 17, 2011

Harp this winter

-I'm playing each week at Studio Bliss:
Mondays for the 8:15 p.m. restorative/yogatherapeutics course with Carina Raisman
Tuesdays for the 6:30 p.m. Yin Yoga course with Audray Kingsley

-I'll be playing for a Sunday night mantra night at Yoga Sangha in March or April.

-Also in March or April, a happy hour show is in the works at Café l'Escalier, a delicious vegetarian café near the Berri-UQÀM metro station with home-brewed kombucha and a great beer selection. I am planning to bring my mountain dulcimer and my wonderful husband and his guitar - we have some original arrangements and reworkings of Appalachian tunes I grew up hearing my mother play and sing on the dulcimer that I know people will enjoy.

-I'm playing for workshops and meditations on angels, dreams and other spiritual topics at Ange Neige, a beautiful angel boutique that is the only one of its kind in Montreal. Franceen, like me, is a busy lady and does not always have the time to update her blog, so a good way to keep up with the dates I play there (and elsewhere) is via my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment